Saturday, July 23, 2011

today i was thinking....

today i was sitting here at my computer,
and thinking about how much i miss this girl.
i remember when i was little i always wanted to spend the night at her house,
(i dont know why now cause she has no air),
and whenever i did,
we always watching the movies,
what about bob and ghost busters.
we scrap booked so much back in the day.
i am so thankful for my sister and the AMAZING examples they are to me.
i am so glad i get to watch them be great mothers,
and i get to spoil their kids to death!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hanny, I just happened to stumble upon your blog and I was totally freaked out that there was a picture of me on some strangers blog then I looked over and saw it was you. Thanks for the sweet post. I don't think I've ever had a post dedicated to me. I miss you and love you tons, oh, and if you should decided to come visit I'll turn the ac on. Love ya