Sunday, August 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

so on the fifteenth of this month it was my birthday,
in the porter family your dont usually do much to celebrate the day of your birth,
but this year was especially horrible.
my parents took me to cici's pizza.
(i HATE cici's)
but the good thing was that a few of my friends showed to wish be a good day.
oh and did i mention that school started on my birthday!
anyways, yesterday mom and i were on the way to my friend tiffany's sweet 16.
we started talking and mom asked if i was sad that i didn't get a big party like that.
after talking for a while,
she told me that brian regan was coming to louisville,
and since i was being a good sport about not having a big shindig for my birthday,
she'd take me and we'd make it a date.
so thats right everyone!
i'm going to go see the sand up king
brian regan!
fill free to call me up after november 5th
and ask me how it was!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

AWESOME!!! You're totally spoiled (how did you avoid the rotten part?:)).

Kathy said...

You deserve more, but Brian Regan will have to do. I love you so much and am so grateful to have you as a daughter. You are the best!!